"Request for help for Baby Ananya"
Our volunteer was requested to observe and report any abnormality observed in our students.
She pointed to Ananya and said that she required medical help.
Ananya was sent for consultation
Dr suggested that her heart and brain require screening.
She was screened for the heart which revealed a hole in her heart.
Now she needs MRI to be done on the brain.
We sent them to Balasaheb Thakre hospital in Jogeshwari East but she was sent back saying to take her somewhere else, as she did not sleep after taking sleeping pill.
I spoke to Nanavati staff, they are charging Rs 10,000 + Rs 2000 for anaesthesia.
Father is a driver, who will be going to KEM next month for an operation for clots in the brain so can't afford to bear the daughter's treatment cost.
Her mother also has a hole in her heart.
Can someone get us a discount or pay for their treatment?
First Ever Blog
I worked for Reserve Bank of India for 27 years & retired as Assistant Manager. Believe me, me metabiological age is 45 years whereas my biological age is 72 years. I hang out with my school friends since past 60 years. I joined Anupam Kher's Acting Academy at 70 years & made friends with people 1/3 of my age & often hang out with them in theatres etc. I am very passionate about social causes. I volunteered for Trust run by UTV, looking after Mentally Handicapped People from Slum for 10 years. Organised show for Physically & Mentally Challenged children on Antakhshri on Zee TV with Anu Kapur & Pallavi Joshi as host in 2001. On 21 Mar 2007, I formed my own Trust & named it Sona Sarovar Trust. We work for slum children who go to school. Since parents are illiterate & poor, they cant afford to pay tuition fee, with the result these children score low, fail, drop out of the school & start earning. Parents too welcome an extra income so...

Comments
Post a Comment